Arduino SD Adapter
The SD card reader model helps you to use the SD card in their own projects. Install the SD card into the slot and connect the module to Arduino with jumper cable, the SD card given to the library, you can read and write data to your SD card in your projects. The pin on SD adapter are as follow;
- Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- SPI communication
- Hard SD card, SDHC card and TF card compatible
- Fully supported by the SD Library
- Supported card type: SD card (<= 16G); Micro SD card (<= 2G); SDHC card (<= 16G)
- Card Info: Get info about your SD card.
- Datalogger: Log data from three analog sensors to an SD card.
- Dump File: Read a file from the SD card.
- Files: Create and destroy an SD card file.
- List Files: Print out the files in a directory on a SD card.
- Read Write: Read and write data to and from an SD card.